- Installation and Upgrading
- Enable math expression in items
- Installing a new extension
- Fine tuning TAO 2.6 settings (Alternative data storage)
- Install demo Items and Tests
- Rest Services Layer (>=TAO 2.5)
- How to install on a mac ?
- How to deliver a test using LTI
- Massive Import of Test Takers using CSV
- Your first Open Web Item
- How to Create your own Extension
- How to manage your Extensions
- How to add a new items type
- How to add a new field to a test taker
- How to setup a TAO compliant PostgreSQL database
- How to install TAO on a Bitnami LAMP stack + Bitnami on Amazon Web Services
- How to install TAO using MAMP on Windows
- Create your own REST Controller
- Enable Qti test runner features
TAO allows you to create on-line tests that can work for thousands of test takers. This Computer-Based Assessment software may be used at different levels. This manual is thus focused on how to install the application, administer the installation, and develop items, reports… or simply use it to administer and deliver your electronic tests.
Start with the appropriate section for you and navigate through the pages of each chapter.
Still having trouble finding what you want? Don't forget the general search box.
There has been a big ramp-up in development last year leading to many changes including the implementation of item standards. Make sure to upgrade to the latest version to make use of the capabilities highlighted here.
Remember that TAO is an open-source, free software application. See something missing or incorrect? Then help us fix it. This documentation is a Wiki that can be edited by you or anyone else. How to contribute